Are you that exceptional goal-oriented, driven controller that shares our passion for agility, curiosity and accountability? Then this might be your next big thing.
The New Fork is a web3 company based in Amsterdam revolutionizing food. With agriculture in our DNA and inspired by tech, we bring the agrifood industry into web3 to improve global food systems. Open Food Chain is our core product, implemented in the juice and hamburger industries.
We have fierce ambitions and are growing fast and need help to solidify our financial processes and compliance.
- Manage our financial administration
- Manage KYC and other compliance
- Create financial planning and budgets
- Financial reporting on projects
- Reporting (incl financial reporting) on investments and subsidies
- Applying for investments and subsidies
- At least a bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Minimum of 2 year experience as a Controller/Accountant
- Experience working with bookkeeping software and Office365
- Experience with making financial reporting, planning and budgets
- Structured and detail-oriented way of working
- Comfortable working in fast-paced high-pressure international environment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills in English
- Experience with working in a startup environment
Nice to haves
- Creative in finding new sources of revenue
- A good understanding of blockchain technology and tokenization
- An interest in agrifood
- Experience with investments and subsidies
- Comfortable with the Dutch language
- Experience working with corporate customers
What we offer
- A position for min. 32 hours a week
- Possibility to excel and grow in what you do best
- Game-changing projects that built our sustainable future
- Challenging, dynamic scale-up environment at Start-up Village Amsterdam
- Great working conditions with cool ambitious colleagues
- Flexible working conditions: results matter
Send your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We might meet soon.