StrikeTwo Lab – Brought to you by The New Fork
New tech like blockchain is changing the way we do business across a broad range of industries. What better an industry to capitalise on the transparency, risk-reduction and supply chain optimisation than the food and agrifood sector? Drawing on the success of our StrikeTwo Summit, The New Fork seeks to recreate this experience for companies looking to practically implement innovative new technologies.
Tech Made Easy
One of the challenges business leaders face is the time associated with researching the myriad of new tech available and understanding its application in their business. If you want to be able to grow the business and focus on seizing opportunities instead of fire-fighting, The StrikeTwo Lab is here for the journey from guidance to execution.
StrikeTwo Lab – Define & Design
The StrikeTwo Lab takes all the magic of the StrikeTwo Summit – acceleration, innovation, collaboration, and execution – and tailors it specifically to the needs and challenges of your company. This is a deep collaboration where we dig into your company DNA from a people, process and technology perspective. To begin, we identify your pain points and challenges. We break these down in a methodical way leading to clear prioritisation. We then take you on a journey of new tech to determine if and how technology can address these. Next, we deep dive into the tech and using design thinking to match your top challenges with tech solutions. Finally, we map the road to execution – ready for implementation internally, or with the help and expertise of The New Fork.
In 4 steps, we determine if and how technology can fast-track your business. Why 4? Our experience shows that you need these steps for maximum impact
1. Priority Made Easy
- What are your most pressing issues in the next few months? We help you to prioritize the challenges that matter for the resilience of your company.
- We identify the ecosystem that surrounds your proposition.
- We need 4 hours with key people to set priorities using Google’s Crazy 8. We do set some requirements for the team’s background, it needs to be representative of C-suite thinking and those on-the-ground in execution mode.
- We take stock of the tech knowledge gaps your team identifies.
- We give you a clear top 3 as you have never seen before. Promised. If you don’t agree, we stop the process and give you your money back.
2. Tech Made Easy
- What is happening in the world of technology and what is it? We explain the likes of blockchain, IoT, quantum computing so you can explain it at any birthday party.
- We need 4 hours to explain the high-impact technologies. The number of participants is unlimited. You can even invite special suppliers or clients. We do this by giving the newest industry examples. We keep it practical.
- We zoom in on data questions: what data is there, what needs collecting and how, what data to share (publicly, in a network, and what privately), what should be immutable, how to protect private data and what ends up on the blockchain.
- We give a strong coherent understanding of technologies that make or break your future. We prove this understanding with an evaluation at the end of the session.
3. Match Made Easy
- We match your top problems with technology. We do this in a smaller group of experts and decision makers.
- We need 4 hours with these people to draw out a Minimum Viable Architecture (MVA). We use design thinking and business canvas models. We set the requirements of the MVA.
- We discuss architectural design options and the costs implications
- We give a written design of this MVA. We will also define the Minimum Viable Ecosystem, (MVE) who you need to make this MVA successful.
4. Execution Made Easy
- We build an execution roadmap to implement the solution(s), with clear deliverables, commitments and activities that help your people respond to change.
- We need 4 hours we define the business case (with RoI) and build an execution plan. This step can include a clickable prototype so that technology can speak for itself.
- We give a strong overview of business processes, risks, assumptions and dependencies. We measure the success of this phase by the details of the expected outcomes and associated metrics.
You are a person active somewhere in the food system: a farmer, a marketing manager, a CSR rep, a quality manager or a CEO or retailer. What you have in common is a drive to use new technology to make your business future proof and inspire your people with new opportunities.
We are specialists in Agrifood and Tech. We combine hands-on experience with design-thinking, creating an atmosphere of innovation and learning.
We like to do this in 4 months to ensure that people and processes can adjust to the journey. Anxious to soak up information and get started? We also offer a 4 day fast-track option!
Neutrality: We’re not selling you something, we’re helping you do something. We will help you evaluate technological options and identify the appropriate solution.
Focus: We look for clients that can really benefit from our specialization in new technologies relevant for agrifood.
Connection: Our deep connections to both local and international players in the AgTech domain opens up possibilities for collaboration.
|Price in €||9,500||19,500||35,000|
|Geo location of the business to which the Lab applies||Regional||Regional and National||Regional, national and or international|
MVPMvP = Minimum viable product. A new product which allows a team to collect the maximum amount of validated learning about customers with the least effort./
PoCevidence, typically deriving from an experiment or pilot project, which demonstrates that a design concept, business proposal, etc. is feasible.
|Yes, MVP||Yes, PoC||Yes, PoC|
|Final concluding presentation with recommendations||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Executable roadmap of design||No||Yes||Yes|
|Calculate RoI of Design for your business case||No||Yes||Yes|
|Nr of our experts||1||2||3|