Blockchain developer wanted!
The New Fork is looking for a Python developer. We need extra execution power in the team. The New Fork is a new style company based in Amsterdam. With agriculture in our DNA and inspired by information technology, we work on blockchain to improve global food systems. We build open public blockchain solutions for (large) agrifood brands and supply chain consortia.
As a Python developer, you work closely with our architects, developers, SCRUM masters and product owners to create open public blockchain solutions for whole food sectors. Does this sound like you? Apply now!
- Programming blockchain solutions in Python Document your development process
- Participating in the SCRUM meetings and processes
- Testing and adapting existing code
- Python development experience
- Good documentation skills
- Experience with testing code (Pytest)
- Django experience
- Basic understanding of Bash
- Go language skills
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience with the SCRUM methodology
- Experience with working for corporate clients
- UTXO blockchain experience
- Security & encryption experience
- C++ experience
- Comfortable to taking a lead in Python development (setting coding and testing standards & coaching the team)
What we offer
- Game-changing projects
- Flexible working conditions: results matter
- Possibility to work remotely
- A contract and a salary or freelancing possibilities
- A-playing, ambitious and fun colleagues
- Challenging, dynamic start-up environment
- Possibility to excel and grow in what you do best
- Pitch your ideas and possibly make them a reality
Send your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we might meet soon.